House Wren, Havell pl. 83
Study for Havell pl. 83, ca. 1824-29
As an Adopt-an-Audubon Bird sponsor, you'll receive:
- Credit for 50 years on the watercolor's label whenever it is exhibited
- Credit for 50 years in watercolor's collection record, available through the museum website
- Invitation to a private introduction to Audubon's Birds of America Gallery
- For adoptions of $25,000 and above, a copy of the award-winning book Audubon’s Aviary: The Original Watercolors for “The Birds of America”
- For adoptions of $50,000, credit on a dedicatory plaque at the entrance of the Audubon’s Birds of America gallery
The full amount of the funds used to adopt this audubon are tax deductible.
Our Adopt-An-Audubon initiative is strictly an opportunity to support our Audubon collection. The artifacts included on this site are not for sale.